1. Click here to download the add-in installer. Ensure SOLIDWORKS is closed. The installation will not work if it is open.
2. Double click the installer file to open the Setup Wizard. The Setup Wizard will walk you through installing CoLab on your computer. Click ‘Next’ to begin the installation process.
3. Review the CoLab Software End-User License Agreement. Once reviewed, check the box indicating you ‘accept the terms in the License Agreement’, and ‘Next’ to proceed.
4. The installer will check if you have PDM installed, and if so, ask if you want to install the PDM component of the add-in. This will be selected by default if you have PDM installed. The PDM component of the add-in will pull revision and version numbers for each uploaded file and display that information alongside the file in CoLab. This can always be disabled in the add-in settings.
5. Select ‘Install’ to begin the installation.
6. Once the installation is complete, select ‘Finish’ to exit the Setup Wizard. Next, launch SOLIDWORKS.